Friday, September 10, 2010

Big Brothers was First in my Wishlist




Don't you think I'm a little bit crazy? I'm the youngest child in our family. I have one sibling, an older sister. And I wish that I have an older brother/s. Well, there's a difference of hoping(hope/s) and wishing(wish/es), I know. Gawwd! I hope I have older brothers. You know what? My family hates me for having lotsa guy friends. They don't even trust me having them as my friends. What they don't know is that, I'm a lot more comfortable being with older guys than girls my age or older than me. They always force me to have girlfriends. But heyy! I'm contented of my friends that are females, why seek for more? I have tons of guy friends and I am happy being with them. Don't you think it's possible for my mom to adopt a kid/guy older (ranging from ages 16-23 years old) than my sister? Thus, making him my brother? Boohoo, I badly want a brother yo! I'm very jealous of girls having older brothers. How I just wish to have a brother just like they do. *tears



PICTURE/S OF ME AND MY GUY FRIENDS (They're NOT GAY, alright?)

Me and Chad Alsay
Me and Philip Po


Me and Cyro Fua    
Jose Panonce, Me, and Juno   


No comments:

Post a Comment