Friday, September 24, 2010

Teenager so Immature


Teenager as I am, unstabled I may be. I know it's difficult to be perplexed. In many angles and corners, we tend to hesitate and try both things; for better or even for worse. Majority of us, explore and grab both good and bad opportunities. Of course, we can't predict if that certain promise is beneficial or debauched. Most common in all youth, is going into serious relationships. Don't you think the life of youngsters nowadays are balanced? Where in fact, some takes love too serious and some takes love just like a game. So tell me, what's the purpose of having solemn relationships where in fact, we're too young to engage in a liaison with individuals of different sex of ours? And on the other hand, why be in-love if your plan was just to play games? Can't you play your own entertainment without hurting the feelings of other people? Tell me, who are you to play with folks that has true compassion?

Well in my case, I ain't in both sides of complementary. I am about 40% serious and approximately 60% of taking my guy as a friend. I ain't actually saying that I am fooling around with him in all the months that we had passed through. What I am trying to articulate is that I treat him 60% of a best bud of mine; where as the 40% is genuinely, he is my boyfriend, indeed. Why is such percentage lopsided? Well, that is because I don't want to get hurt as much as EMO's do. And with such proportion, it's a very big advantage on both of our sides. Whenever, if ever, we'll broke-up-- we'll still remain as mild pals.

I was just wondering, is he even aware of all the things that I have done towards and for him? Most especially the sacrifices and love that I have given him? 'Cause you all know, nowadays, we continuously bicker each other. And our squabbles are somewhat, ugh? Everything's blamed on me. During those tremendous fights we infrequently talk about "breaking-ups." And for me everything is a waste! Because we've gone through 9 months and this is how we'll be ending it? Boohoo. What a trash! And just a few hours ago, we had another fight with a censored topic or reason. Damn dude, why is it always like this? And I can NEVER accept the incentive of such argument just because of "missing" each other. It's useless. Why harm each other just because of missing each other? Don't you think that's such a crap in my part?

Well, that's alright.

Words for consideration:
1.) Perplexed-confused
2.) Debauched-bad
3.) Liaison- relationship
4.) Complementary-balancing
5.) Articulate- say
6.) Lopsided-unbalanced
7.) Bicker-argue/fight
8.) Squabbles-argues/fights

No comments:

Post a Comment