Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Your Child, Ashley

Little Girl
That's no longer my problem. You educated me in a Private Catholic Institution that made me a sensitive girl. Therefore, I am aware of the realities happening in our society today. Why do you have to discriminate people, most especially those who are clearly seen suffering from poverty? Are you not aware that we are all equal to each other? Have you lost your respect for their dignities as individuals made by God? Racists are you people! I don't even think or even feel that I am part of your roots. You always pray yet you discriminate. Have you not prayed for yourself to be healed? Healed from your stupidity of discriminating people equal to yourselves. Am I really a part of the tree? Why am I not like you? I love them so much and I made friends to them. They're strangers but I give trust on them. But every time they try to fool me, I am too clever for them to pass through my 10(ten) feet wall. I loss my trust from you but haven't you ever recall how many times I tried to gain my trust back? You even dared to accuse me of so many things happening in our world, our lives. I'm innocent, I tell you. No matter how you accuse me, I am innocent, I really am.

Have you not seen the tears? The tears falling from my dearly eyes? Have you not even know how many pounds of burden you have rooted in my life? And haven't you ever wondered that despite of all the burdens you have stored in my life, I am still standing so still? I am standing still because of my friends and inspirations in life; and you people are not part of it. I've done so many deeds yet never felt your appreciation. I know you have appreciated tons of things that I have extravagantly done but still, never did I felt such appreciation. Why? Because the burden you have planted in my life is too deep for your hands to capture and cease my heart for attention.

Have you not wondered why I longed to be alone? Have you not felt the kilo-metered-distance among us though we're just sat side by side? Or even thought of the things you've mistakenly done to me? You know what is wrong with me but still never did I felt the courage and strength of your hard work to reach the far-away-Ashley, your child.

No comments:

Post a Comment