Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy 9th Monthsary Dadee :*

Whatever happens, I'll always be here for you.
Ordinary days became so special when you came. I met you when I was so young, I was 9 or 10 years young and now, I am 14 years old. Everything started so surprising! Unexpectedly, it became us. I was young back then, trying to avoid strangers like you. Just as what is commanded by my parents to me to be safe and well-guided. All of a sudden, October 31, 2009, on the Night of the Halloween, you drank some sort of a liquor. And I was unaware whether you were drunk or about to get drunk. Until now, I am wondering--- on that night, there were 4 of you boys on the bench, but why you? Why of all the 4 guys, you were the one whom I talked to? And there it began, you asked for my number using my neighbor's phone. Since you have no phone, you borrowed several phones at different days just to communicate with me. Sour days became sweet because of you. Every time I watch you play Soccer until you and your friends are done, I am always amazed how life can be. There, every single day, after your practice, when I go home, you always bring me safe; you as well make me laugh, with your sweet voice saying "Magic words, Magic words," or in another saying, asking me to say "I love you." You always make me complete.

I broke a promise for you. I promised my so-called-brother that I will not have any boyfriend for 6 months. It was still on the 3rd month-- and I told my brother "I'm sorry. I just can't stand no more. I need a best friend." Then fortunately, he approved. Then, on December 14th, early morning we argued. Remember? We were preparing ourselves to go to Family Park together with my friends, since you were as well invited by Janna, my best pal. Then, I just forgot what happened, we just argued. It was so embarrassing that I asked you to stay outside because I was too shy, less confident, wearing swimsuit, two-piece, in front of you. But when we were finish, I asked you to stay beside me. And talked over about some things. I told you "Baliha or Ipa-higda ang Number 8." That seriously means "Oo," or "Yes." Then, it became us. We went to the zoo thing in Family Park, I kept on fooling you, moving near and far you. Unexpectedly, you kissed me. Then my other best bud saw us saying and fooling around saying "Pwede slow-motion?" haha, that was so incredible! Then, we went home at 7:30pm. What a shock!

Dearest, I hope you'll keep your promises same as I have kept mine for you. Thank you for the times you help me stand-still every time there are circumstances with regards to my family and friends. I do thank you for making me a stronger lady, wherein I am becoming aware of the things happening, making the right decisions on my own, and even standing on what I believe on and for. I sincerely apologize that there are times I become too sensitive, over-reactant, and a jealous girlfriend. I just can't stand the pain and jealousy on you with other girls. I trust you, believe me. Sorry as well for the times that I accuse and blame you for things that you are innocent on, things that you're unfamiliar with, things that you shouldn't be the blame. Always remember that I love you. I have sacrificed a lot for you. I have respected and defended your dignity and your family's life. People may have discriminated you but mind you, it's not only you who is hurt but also me. Too much burden is planted in my life due to the discrimination of other people on you and your family. But, I am here to stand for you and your family. Don't worry about a thing. I know we're still young, kids I may say. And we both are not sure that we would last long 'til our day of marriage or death but we must also do our part, and do our best to make things work and stay happily together until the day our life would last. I love you. -Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment