Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Oh Mister, I hope we'll meet again



What a perfect day! Although I was super tired and stressed from school, a few people have dispersed all problems circulating my mind over and over again. Shockingly, a taxi driver who drove us safe home was part of it. And I really thank him for making my day more than a perfect day.

Class was over and we directly went home. Before going out the school premises, I was with Lorenz, Phillip, Janna, Dio, and Martie, a few of my trusted and cool pals. I don't really like letting my grandfather fetch me in school. Why? Because he might piss my day off and he might be tired and I might be a burden to his pain. So yeah, I prefer going home with Martie and his cousin Kaloy. So, before we got a taxi, we took snacks. Specifically, kwek-kwek and coke for me. While for Martie and Dio, kwek-kwek and Fish balls, together with their drinks. So when we're all ready set to go home, we called Kaloy and got our backpacks. We took a taxi.

Yipee! We got a taxi so fast; a new record for us. haha! So, while we were in the taxi, I was doing, stating, or whatever you call that, story telling to Martie. I was unaware that the taxi driver was caught by my story. So, my story went this way.

"Maglagot jud ko anang mga tao na magsige og Discriminate oy! Sige jud og discriminate! Mura baya'g unsa na sila ka-dato, ka-perpekto, ka-ambot jud nya magdiscriminate pajud! Have they gone insane? Lost their respect of the people's dignities as human beings like us too? Damn it! Maglagot jud ko anang mga tao na magsige og Discriminate! Unsa man diay naa anang ma-uyab nako pobre? Ha? Unsa man jud di sakto ana? Kailangan diay dato og gwapo atoang ma-uyab? Sus! Ambot lang jud oy! Maka-lagot. Over najud, sobra na kaayo. Makaguba jud sa akoang adlaw kanang mga tao na magsige og discriminate na wala'y tan-aw tan-aw sa ilahang kaugalingon na unsa na sila ka imperpekto na pagkataw! Kaklaro uroy na pareparehas rata tanan! Sus." (I was very pissed, shouting and yelling inside the taxi. This is just somewhat a summary of what I was yelling inside the taxi. It was too long, part of it was the discrimination of *censored* to my friends. And the super big difference of me and my family.)

Then suddenly, when we were about to turn right, I saw the driver's eyes in the mirror, it was glancing and I have no idea what it meant at first. Then, I continued my story-telling again about the stuffs I was feeling deep within me; how I was really pissed of people that are fun of discriminating and comparing themselves to people lease than them, portraying that they are in the top most part of the world-- racists, gosh! I so hate them.

While the story was continuing, I mentioned again "Ngano man diay kung pobre akuang ma-uyab?" Then, the taxi driver added "Mao jud! Sakto jud kaayo ka." Then, he told us a part of his love life. He as well mentioned that he was a little bit rich and his girlfriend was somewhat less fortunate than he is. Then his girlfriend asked him why he chose her and again, he explained to us why by saying "Unsa paman diay atoang makuha ug dato nata daan nya manguyab pajud ta'g dato? Ug papilion ko'g dato ba or pobre, nya dato nako daan, sa pobre jud ko. Kay wa naman ta'y lain makuha ug dato nata nya dato pajud atoang mauyab. May nalang gane pobre atoang mauyab para maka-tabang ta. Unsaon man tana ang kwarta sa kinabuhi oy?  Bahala'g pobre basta wala'y bisyo kaysa dato nya daghan bisyo, chix, og saway-sawayon lang ka. Nya ug pobre atoang ma-uyab, di unta ta magkabalaka kay ang kwarta makuha raman na sa atoang pagtinarong sa kinabuhi. Diba?" Then, we said "Mao jud kuya. Maka-irit jud nang ingnan ta na mangita og lain uyab oy kay pobre ra kaayo para sa ako/amo."

So then, we reached Martie's house and it ended-up with a smile on each face. We had fun and we were very happy being with a comfortable and approachable driver. Then he said "Ug mangita mo'g driver, ingni nya ko ha?" We all were in a rush so it was a very big mistake in our part failing to ask his real or even full name. Damn! So yeah, we learned a lot on our sharing of life stories, specifically Love life.

Learnings for today:
"Set aside every distraction and continue your life with no interruption."
"When love comes in your way, you must learn how to stay still and do self-sacrifice in any means."
"Whether rich or poor, love them as if they are not strangers."
"Don't be anxious or even be agitated when love is in you. Believe in thyself."
"Let love be your inspiration to continue a smooth joyride on your voyage"

No comments:

Post a Comment