Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Long-Distance Relationship

Young Love-- grabbed from Google Images

Love is no game, I tell you. If you feel that love is a game, then expect that you've hurt tons of girls or guys. Have you ever been into love? A love that needs full trust since one is away, far far away from you? That there will be lease communication of you both due to some critical conditions or what so ever?

I know being in a long-distance relationship's hard. Hard, right? Because you can never assure the behavior or any means of act of your boyfriend/girlfriend in that certain place or area. He or she can easily fool you, pretend, and even cheat on you. What's the solution for this situation?

Trust, I tell you. Believe me, trust really helps.

Q: Trust? Then, how can I assure that he or she is not abusing my trust for him or her?

A: Then you should trust harder. If ever he or she already did cheated on you, leave him or her alone. There are still tons of boys and girls intended for you. "Huwag kang umasa sa isang tao lamang!"

We're still very young. I know, right? lol, but I know nobody is too young nor too old to love because if you're going to tell me that I am too young or even too old to love, then I say I am too young or too old to be loved. Painful it is, isn't it?

I tell you, sweetheart. It's better to be cheated with your eyes closed rather than to be cheated with your eyes open. Meaning, it's better to be cheated when you can't even see it rather than be cheated by him or her just in front of you, or even in just a distance.

My advice or suggestion? Com'on! Value your friends more than any person that you consider very very important, or even special. When you're having a relationship, don't take it too serious. There must be a part of it that you consider your boyfriend or girlfriend JUST a friend. Why? Because when you have taken such relationship seriously, when you break-up, I tell and can assure you, you'll easily get affected and hurt. Therefore, you'll become over-reactant. Can't you see? Your friends are always there for you, in times of lows and highs. Why seek for a guy or lady for you to get into a relationship? Aren't you contented of your friends?

Poor friends of yours if you don't value them as much as you have valued your aims or goal to have a boyfriend or girlfriend. Trust me, Believe me, I've been there. But although I have gone through there, you might have just noticed that I have a boyfriend right now, at present, am I correct? True, I have a boyfriend as of now. But I can never assure myself if we both are really meant to be. As what people have told you, expect the unexpected. So as a girlfriend of his, I must be ready of any circumstances or obstacles that we both might encounter. But I seriously can assure you all that I have sacrificed, and did my best to reach this short or even long-term relationship of ours.

But as a friend, an adviser, or even a stranger to you, my only advice is to value your friends. Okey? But if you prefer to take and barge-in into relationships, you may. Just remember not to take it too serious. Alright? Have some percentage or space to consider your boyfriend or girlfriend, just an ordinary friend.

Ain't it too funny that this blog is so long entitled in "Long-Distance Relationship" and only the first part of it was about Long-Distance Relationship? haha, Nah! Just bare with it. I am just encountering anxiety where to begin, where to start, how to start, how to end such blog with the title of Long-Distance Relationship. This is just some sort of a request from a friend of mine, in the name of Charisse *censored* Oops! I guess she don't wanna place her full name? Okay okay, I'm gonna tell you. Charisse Ambalong is her name. Thank her, not me. If it would be for her, I wouldn't have made such blog about *boohoo* love.

No comments:

Post a Comment