Friday, September 17, 2010

We learn from you, you learn from us

A session for learning

I do have faith in and is aware that each existing individuals have different and various life styles, personality, behavior, skills, potentials, and many other stuffs in relation to such stuffs. But what I do not believe is that people can never redo themselves to change for the betterment. I sincerely apologize to people that I have hurt, both intentionally and accidentally.

You all just don't know how difficult it is for me to adjust with my family. I am exposed to the world earlier than you did, I suppose. Since I was out in the open world, I got used to socialize with strangers and friends better than to mingle with my family and relatives. I lived in an extended family. My mom is working abroad and just a year ago, my father have passed away. I'm fourteen years old and how can you be assured that I am mature enough to understand the things happening around me?

So, a stupid tragedy just happened today. We were called to our Guidance Counselor to have a session. Me, Phillip, Gellene, Clarice, and Crystel already have the idea in our mind why we were called. So yeah, shockingly, two of the mentioned names were in great trouble that they might be given some sort of a case with the mother of our classmate and their lawyer. And there is a possibility that I might be part of it but they're going to investigate first before I get included with the two.

Why were we called?

We were called because of our craps on facebook. It all started with "My Status," wherein everybody became part of it; commenting and replying to one another. And secondly,  the threatening words of the two who are in dilemma right now. My reaction, first of all, why would she think that she was the one we were talking about in my status? How dare she imagine and pessimistically thought of such thing! And secondly, if I was the mother, I would actually suggest or advice my child to confront the students who have a difficulty with her before we, as a family, would hire a lawyer to set-up a case to the students.

For us, of course, the new generation of beings, we think that it's a small and ordinary thing. Wherein, we can simple solve such catastrophe by the means of brazen out(deal with, tackle) with those whom abhor(dislike/hate) ourselves. Don't you think?

I as a learning apprentice, I should also ascertain and gain knowledge on how to be independent, confident, and true to thyself. And never hesitate in being with strangers; thus, we should be taught on how to comprehend and acknowledge one's difference and uniqueness as an individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment