Monday, October 4, 2010

That August Girl named "Lala"

Get me away from this August darling.
I can no longer eat a french fry curling.
We used to be friends, hanging-out and go laughing.
What happened now, we go on discrete(different) hopping.

My dearest friend, oh Lala.
You spell my world like "Ohanna!"
We used to sing songs like "Na-na,"
But you left me with no permission in this large Savanna.

It took me a lot of time,
to think of small words that might rhyme.
Cause probably you'll think that I'll lie,
to these people reading this poetry of mine.

Lackadaisical(careless) are you now,
every time that I am down.
I hate the most when I frown,
it makes me think of suicide on a boat that might drown.

When dogs are on its loudest bark,
it blocks my thinking and go dark,
making me remember when we were in the Family Park,
those ups and downs on an arc.

Have you ever heard the song "Reflection?"
And ponder something about its lection(message)?
Have you taken it into rumination(consideration)?
That might serve as my expression.

My mind is surely blocked right now.
And your name is 'in no doubt'(certainly) running like a merry-go-round.
I don't even think that its necessary to pound,
the things that is inside my heart's compound.

No comments:

Post a Comment