Thursday, October 7, 2010

You never knew!

It's another scar and it's getting more complicated each day. I got affected. I know it was my fault of saying such words but it was my need to say 'cause I don't want you to pretend to even like to stay. You have new friends now, I know. Friends that are prank and friends that can appreciate you in little ways. You know, I appreciated you in all my life but failed to tell you such words. I was afraid so that I might as well boost-up the things I must say but can not say. We've been friends for a year now, excluding the month of October. Ya know sweetheart, I know I was stupid. Stupid in a way of being so selfish. I know you hide things from me now. I know you backstabb me in all ways. I know, I know. You actually can tell "You don't know half of me yet," but darling I know enough. Ya know, I can stand still on my own. I was born to be independent. I was born to be weak but has developed a strong sense of humor and became strong.

You never knew how much sacrifice and pain I have given-up for you.

I was afraid to end up how we met. When we were Grade 6, you ran to me and I just ignored.

No comments:

Post a Comment